WELCOME to St Joseph's Family of Schools, Kuching
Welcome to the website of St Joseph’s Family of Schools which is made up of the national schools: St. Joseph’s Private Primary School and St Joseph’s Private Secondary School, and St Joseph’s International School Kuching, a private Catholic co-educational family of schools.
Located in Kuching, Sarawak, St Joseph’s Family of Schools is a group of schools of high academic standards and a non-profit enterprise where all students are encouraged to discover an enthusiasm for learning and a spirit of enquiry, whilst also benefiting from a community which nurtures pupils as individuals and promotes the importance of shared values. These values are human moral values as well as religious values.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Entry into the School
- Scan your MySejahtera – it must not show orange or red.
- Scan your temperature; you are not allowed entry if above 37.5 celcius.
- 1-meter safe distancing and the wearing of face mask must be observed at all times while in the school compound.
- Parents / Guardians are only allowed into Porch A, and not into the school building.
- Click here for the text version of the latest SOP (October 2021 for F5 students) for the Secondary School.
- Click on the graphic below for the pictorial SOP (October 2021 for F5 students) for the Secondary School.
- Click here for the text SOP from the Ministry of Education – Garis Panduan Pengurusan dan Pengoperasian Sekolah 3.0 (updated 24 September 2021)
The school is supported by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kuching. The Primary School is run by the Franciscan Sisters of Sarawak; the Secondary School by the Jesuits; the International School by the Marist Brothers. Visit the website of the Jesuits of Malaysia-Singapore – MAS Jesuits. Visit the website of the international Marist Brothers – Marist Brothers.